Due to popular demand, Nosler introduces four new offerings to its current E-Tip Ammunition line and one new addition to the Match Grade RDF Ammunition line.
For extremely deep penetration and consistently straight wound channels, look no further than Nosler’s E-Tip Ammunition. The E-Tip smashes through heavy bone and muscle, typically performing like a much heavier bonded core bullet. E-Tip Ammunition is an excellent choice for any North American big game or African plains game.
The Match Grade RDF (Reduced Drag Factor) line was designed from the ground up by Nosler’s world-class team of engineers with the goal of delivering exceptionally high BCs that result in the flattest trajectory and least wind drift possible. The RDF has the smallest, most consistent meplats of any hollow point match bullet line on the market along with a sleek form factor that possesses a long, drag reducing boat-tail making for optimal for long range efficiency.
Seated in Nosler Brass with precisely measured powder charges, one can expect the very best commercial ammunition available on the market today.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Pricing for the late-year introductions are as follows:
- E-Tip Ammunition 6.5 Creedmoor 120-grain E-Tip #40398 – $34.45/20ct. box
- E-Tip Ammunition 7×57 Mauser 140-grain E-Tip #40481 – $49.40/20ct. box
- E-Tip Ammunition 28 Nosler 150-grain E-Tip #40039 – $58.50/20ct. box
- E-Tip Ammunition 33 Nosler 225-grain E-Tip #40042 – $59.80/20ct. box
- Match Grade Ammunition 308 Winchester 175-grain RDF #60132 – $34.45/20ct. box
These introductions are available now so please contact your local Nosler dealer for availability.