“More versatile than a Swiss army knife and nearly as light,” the RISE Armament RA-905 is durable yet lightweight and M-LOK compatible with a Picatinny upper rail. It even boasts six quick-disconnect mounting points that span 360° around the handguard for maximum customization.
The slip-on handguard is simple to install, and its free-floating design helps increase accuracy. The slim center is easy and comfortable to grip for more controlled, accurate shooting.
“We’re excited to add the RA-905 Handguard to our product lineup,” Matt Torres, president of RISE Armament, said in a press release. “It offers more mounting points and customization options than most handguards, plus, it feels and looks great too.”
RISE Armament specializes in the design and manufacturing of AR-15s, receivers, triggers, barrels and compensators for civilian, military, and law enforcement uses. For more informations, visit www.risearmament.com.
- Lightweight — only 9 ounces (13½ inces) or 10 ounces (15 inches)
- M-LOK compatible with 360° of six QD mounting points and a Picatinny upper rail system for virtually limitless customization options
- Easy slip-on alignment and installation
- Anti-rotation and anti-slip technology
- Available in 15- and 13½-inch lengths
- Available in hardcoat anodized flat black finish or in foliage green or FDE (flat dark earth) Cerakote