Federal has expanded its selection of Power-Shok Copper rifle ammunition with a new 120-grain 300 Blackout load.
Federal Power-Shok Copper provides the same freezer-filling consistency of original Power-Shok with a non-lead bullet. The accurate, hollow-point copper projectile creates large wound channels, and the Catalyst lead-free primer provides the most efficient and reliable ignition possible.
Features & Benefits
• New 120-grain 300 Blackout
• Lead-free copper bullet construction
• Hollow-point design expands consistently
• Accurate, reliable performance
• Large wound channels and efficient energy transfer to the target
• Federal brass
• Catalyst lead-free primer provides the most efficient ignition
Shipments are being delivered to dealers, and MSRP is $26.95.